Looking for some inspiration? Watch my TEDx talk: Forgiving the Unforgivable.
Here's what people are saying about my keynotes and speeches:
My job as a speaker is to inspire. "Inspire" means to fill - as in the mind or heart - with grace. It also means to prompt or induce someone to do something.
People want to be inspired. I firmly believe that we look to each other to find inspiration and, in finding it, review our own lives and reflect on ways we can do something to improve them.
Whether I talk about setting and achieving goals, compassionate leadership, setting boundaries, or forgiveness, I share both my vulnerability and my strength.
I have worked in non-profit management for over 15 years supporting people with developmental disabilities and AIDS and running a mentoring organization.
I am a published author. Along with my memoir, I have essays published in four different anthologies (see my Book page for titles).
I speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Compassionate Leadership
- The Art of Forgiveness
- The Power of Story
- How to Walk Into Your Future with Intention
Previous speaking engagements:
- Forever Young, Bellevue, WA
- Rotary Club, Bellingham, WA
- Prosthetics Outreach Foundation, keynote speaker, Seattle, WA
- Team Survivor Northwest, keynote speaker, Seattle, WA
- TEDxBellingham, Bellingham, WA
- Women's Professional Network, Bellingham, WA
- Whatcom Women in Business, Bellingham, WA
- YWCA, keynote speaker, Bellingham, WA
- Whatcom Community College, keynote speaker, Bellingham, WA
Please contact me for availability.